New Patients

If you move to the area and would like to register with the practice, please complete the required forms below and bring them into reception.








If you are unsure if you are resident within the Practice Area please contact reception with your postcode for advice.


Before we can register you as a patient we will need identification. All practices are being asked to check patient identification to prevent registration fraud.


We need two forms of ID – one with a photograph and one proving your current address examples are:


  • Birth certificate

  • Marriage certificate

  • Medical card

  • Driving licence

  • Passport

  • Local authority rent card

  • Paid utility bills

  • Bank/Building society cards/statements

  • National Insurance number card

  • Payslip

  • Letters from the Taxman or Benefit Agency

  • Papers from the Home Office


We will take a copy of these documents and keep it on your medical record.


You will then be allocated a named doctor who will oversee your medical records. This does not mean you will always see this doctor when you attend the surgery though you can ask for appointments with them. 




If you are on holiday in our practice area and take ill, you can be registered with the practice as a temporary resident. Please come to the surgery with some identification to register, and you will be offered the first available appointment.